[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9254 - in trunk by ijr

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Mar 3 21:46:15 UTC 2006

> > For now, go into libs/libmythui/mythmainwindow.cpp and flip the comments on
> > what painter it creates the painter (lines 227 and 228).  It'll be slow-ish,
> > though.
> This works, and is a lot cleaner than my big revert solution :)
> Perhaps it should be a command line option for now?

Could use the -O stuff if the check is a gContext->GetNumSettingsetting()
with a default value and you don't even need a setup page for it.

if (gContext->GetNumSetting("someNonExistentSetting", 1))
	do_the_new_fancy_code();
else
	do_the_fallback_code();

Then just run mythfrontend as "mythfrontend -O someNonExistentSetting=0" to revert
and try the old code.

--
Chris