[mythtv] Some problem about the MasterServerIP and MasterServerPort

=?big5?B?pr+nta+q?= chasel at e-kingroup.com
Sat Mar 4 08:15:28 UTC 2006

On 03/04/06 I already setup complete the MythTV but when I choice the Preview TV the system have some problem the messages is as follow:

Fatal Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 28:
MasterServerIP or MasterServerPort not found! You man need to check your settings.php file or re-run setup mythtv's setup
The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied shortly.
1. How to resolve this problem and where to setting MasterServerIP and MasterServerPort ?

2. I check the php file mythbackend.php, line 28 I found in /var/share/mythtv/mythweb/settings.php have some trouble and it's mean in the /var/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php have some configuration file is not setting but I didn't find any configuration file need to do, so please give me a hand and thanks.

HTPC Project of the MythTV Taiwan workshop taipei station
Free man of the R.D Chasel Chiang

E-Mail Address:
chasel at e-kingroup.com
chasel_chiang at yahoo.com.tw