[mythtv] Updates to MythWeb: MythMusic

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Mar 4 21:50:28 UTC 2006

> I had submitted a patch for MythMusic for which I was told that the
> patch was  not correct because it was written against the older
> architecture of the software. I  have updated it to the newer
> mythweb architecture, but still have questions that need answering
> before I can complete my changes. I am not sure who user xris is, but
> he/she closed the ticket stating that my changes would not be
> accepted  unless they are rewritten against the new module
> architecture, but this  was already in progress as per the ticket at
> the time the ticket was  closed. User xris also stated that I should
> contact him/her by email or  IRC, but I don't have an address.

Sorry I haven't written you back -- I've been a bit overwhelmed at work
lately and haven't wanted to do much of anything once I get home..

You said that you don't IRC, but that's really the best way to get in
touch with me if you want to talk things over (email is just too slow).
  I'm almost always around.

-Chris

PS. a quick search (http://www.google.com/search?q=xris%20mythweb) would
show my homepage as the third non-nested link (no matter which cache you
get).

My email address is also in the mythweb readme (though I just realized
that the alias was blocked until a few minutes ago).