[mythtv] Interlaced vs. Progressive

David Asher david.asher at caviumnetworks.com
Sun Mar 5 04:02:44 UTC 2006

Ok, I forgot the names for the two were very similar.

In that case I think I am using chromakeying.  I'm using XV with a
Nvidia 5200, no twinview.  I definitely don't get the "Couldn't get the
color key color" message.

Also, I'm using bob deinterlace.  So it sounds like you're saying I
should need to set needrepaint on enable/disable of deinterlacing -- but
that's what is causing the flashing.  The needrepaint variable forces a
DrawUnusedRects with sync off...  could it be opengl vsync mixed with
sync off that's hurting me?

Hmmm... not sure what my next step here should be.

David.

PS. I apologize about the HTML.  I've tried to turn off HTML, let me
know if I didn't get it right.