[mythtv] mythlcdserver grabs audio device

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Mon Mar 6 23:21:22 UTC 2006

Is mythlcdserver automatically run by the FE and/or BE? I don't explicitly
use it (no LCD, so no point!), and have recently been experiencing something
grabbing my /dev/dsp too.... So I'm wondering if this is the same cause, or
just the same symptom. If not, can you suggest what to suspect next? Anyone?

Buzz.