[mythtv] Can't compile SVN >= r9256

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 13:45:20 UTC 2006

I also had this problem. libmythdvdnav is actually libdvdnav and I
already had that installed on my Gentoo system. I had to unmerge
libdvdnav first. It shouldn't really be trying to link with the OS
installed libdvdnav anymore as there are incompatible changes in
libmythdvdnav as far as I can tell.

Dave.