[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9285 - in trunk/mythtv by kkuphal

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Mar 7 18:10:58 UTC 2006

* On Tue Mar 07, 2006 at 05:34:47PM +0000, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: kkuphal
>         Date: 2006-03-07 17:34:45 +0000 (Tue, 07 Mar 2006)
> New Revision: 9285
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9285

Couple comments/questions:

I think that you need to take out the tr() out of this line, the title should
not be translated:

	subitem = new OSDGenericTree(item, tr(lastProgram->title), "JUMPPREV");

And is this part going to cause a leak because we are setting TV::lastProgram
without first deleting the old one?

        while (tv->getJumpToProgram())
        {
            lastProgram = tv->getLastProgram();
            ProgramInfo *tmpProgram = new ProgramInfo(*lastProgram);

            lastProgram = new ProgramInfo(*tvrec);
            tv->setLastProgram(lastProgram);

We get the lastProgram, make a copy of it, make a copy of tvrec,
then assign the copy to TV::lastProgram.  Are we freeing the current
value in TV::lastProgram somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Haven't tried it yet, but nice feature. :)  My WAF will go up as she likes
to flip around and watch other stuff for 5 minutes when I get up and leave
the room to take the dog out or something.

--
Chris