[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9285 - in trunk/mythtv by kkuphal

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Mar 7 19:21:24 UTC 2006

* On Tue Mar 07, 2006 at 06:48:37PM +0000, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> One more comment. It currently includes recordings from all recording groups
> including LiveTV and passworded groups. Three possible solutions to this:

> - Only show recordings from the same group as the recording you are currently
> viewing.

I'd vote for this one since it goes along with the list the user was just
looking at before they started playing the current recording.  If they want to
change recording groups, that's another issue and you'd want to change the group
not only for the recording being played but also for the Watch Recordings screen
since otherwise when you returned from playback, you could be deleting a recording
that doesn't even show up in the recordings list since it is in another recording
group.

--
Chris