[mythtv] Question regarding new ui timeouts....?

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Wed Mar 8 07:12:19 UTC 2006

Intel 82865G Integrated Graphics Device rev 2, driven by i810/i915 kernel
driver, on Xorg 6.8.2

Plays full-screen 1280x1024 SD video from a DVB-T source glitch-free, even
while transcoding another similar stream in background.

Other things thatmaybe useful:
* X.Org Video Driver: 0.7
* X.Org Font Renderer : 0.4
* Libglx.a and libGLcore.a X.org modules/extensions both loaded fine.

Buzz