[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9285 - in trunk/mythtv by kkuphal

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Mar 8 07:30:25 UTC 2006

* On Wed Mar 08, 2006 at 12:17:19AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> 1.  If the user is in the All Programs recording group when starting
> watching a recording, the Jump to Program menu displays as it is, with
> the Recorded Program item showing all titles.  The assumption here is
> that if you are using All Programs you're probably either not using
> Recording Groups or don't care at this time.

As long as it still hides items in pin-protected groups as 'All Programs'
does on the Watch Recordings screen.

> 2.  If the user is in a Recording Group, then the Jump to Program menu
> displays two options: This Recording Group and All Recorded Programs.
> This allows quick jumping between programs in the group as well as
> access to all recordings.  This could also be extended to include a menu
> item for each recording group specifically if that was desired.

For this case, if the current recording is in a pin-protected group, we
can probably display the list.  After all if you're watching that R-rated
movie and your kid is in the room, it probably doesn't matter much if he
sees the titles of the other recordings in the group.

> Something still needs to be done about pin protected groups.  I'm still
> mulling that over.  I may have some time to work on this tomorrow so
> I'll see if this works nice.

This may only come into play if you list the groups and allow switching
between groups other than the one we're in and 'All Programs' (which
only displays non pin-protected items).

--
Chris