[mythtv] mythtv fails to retrieve key bindings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 8 08:33:35 UTC 2006

On 03/08/2006 03:09 AM, Tobias Preclik wrote:
> my mythtv installation fails to read the key bindings from the database.
> the database contents are new and seem to be correct. if you want to
> judge yourself have a look at the db dump:
> http://tobias.preclik.de/mythconverg.sql
>
> when i start mythtv-setup (mythtv-r8907) it starts up asks me those two
> questions and then seems to freeze.
(I stopped reading at this point, but I'm pretty sure the rest won't
matter.)  As of [7470] ( http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7470 ),
those two questions in mythtv-setup no longer exist.  Therefore, I would
guess that you have two versions of Myth on your computer (perhaps one
in /usr and one in /usr/local), and this is causing the issues...

Mike