[mythtv] OT: Undefined symbol strangeness

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Mar 9 05:53:27 UTC 2006

Probably off topic but in the last SVN build I've done, (r9290) I get an
undefined runtime error from both the backend and frontend.

This is on a Gentoo system on an Epia 13000 on which I recently updated
gcc so I've done an 'emerge --emptytree world' to rebuild everything and
its all fine apart from mythtv :-(

This is the error:
mythfrontend: symbol lookup error: mythfrontend: undefined symbol:
__libc_csu_init

Hopefully someone will recognise it (looks like a libc crt0 symbol to me)
and why I've suddenly got this problem.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks