[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9305 - in trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv by danielk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 12:27:03 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 12:14, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> Lastly I've noticed that it is duplicating all 6 multiplexes to the
> dtv_multiplex table for every transport scanned. That's 42 duplicate
> multiplexes added for each scan. Only the first, original, six are actually
> used in the channel table, but then it isn't finding any new channels.

Actually looking at this closer it's adding two copies of each multiplex one
with NULL values in place of the important data. e.g. Inversion, Fec, Guard
Interval etc and a different, incorrect frequency.

So 84 added with each scan and all duplicates of the pre-existing ones.

|      90 |        1 |       24576 |      9018 | 778000000 | NULL      |
NULL | NULL | NULL     | NULL       | NULL
    | NULL         | NULL              | NULL           |       0 | NULL
| NULL      | NULL         | dvb        |
             33 | 2006-03-09 12:09:53 |
|      89 |        1 |       24576 |      9018 | 642000000 | ÿ         |
NULL | NULL | NULL     | NULL       | 8
    | 3/4          | 2                 | 1/32           |       0 | qam_16
| n         | 3/4          | dvb        |
             33 | 2006-03-09 12:09:53 |
--
Stuart Morgan