[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9296 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Mar 9 22:55:24 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 23:38 +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:
> I'll create a ticket with a patch for checking buffer size ==
> section_length+3 and ommitting ParseTable() if buffer size >= 8 (the
> size of the smallest valid DVB table TDT).
Thanks.

> ps: Daniel, is it suspicious, if in a backtrace in DVB-land
> ATSCStreamData shows up? the backtrace is not informative, since I
> can't see where the ATSCStreamData is called from.
Short answer no, not especially. Long answer...
ATSCStreamData is used in the DVBSignalMonitor for both ATSC and DVB
streams, since we are just looking for the PAT & PMT in DVB-land this
works, but I plan to change this in the near future so that we can
look for an SDT if we want to.

-- Daniel