[mythtv] DVB/H.264 Video in MythTV - a couple of patches

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Mar 9 23:19:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:05 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > The parts that need to be addressed are mostly in the frontend with
> > SVN head. Look at avformatdecoder and videoout_xv, both have comments
> > about what needs to be handled.
>
> What in those files would need changed for a different video type?  I've
> played h264 encapsulated in a .mov file just fine before..

I just looked at this and believe the only remaining problems are
with XvMC acceleration, the ifdef's probably just have to be enabled
for this. I didn't have a H.264 test stream, so I didn't enable H.264
acceleration on the hope that it would be decoded fine in software so
long as ffmpeg could handle it.

-- Daniel