[mythtv] uPnp code submission questions.

David Blain MythTv at TheBlains.net
Fri Mar 10 17:58:30 UTC 2006

Isaac,

I have been working on adding uPnp support to the backend for some time now.
Although, in my mind, the code is far from complete, it is somewhat
functional (I'm able to browse recordings and play them on a D-Link
DSM-520).

The problem that I am having is that the code base is getting large and it's
taking more and more time merging in all the changes with the SVN tree.
Also, I what to get the code out to other developers so that I can start
getting help in integrating new features like Video, Music & DVD listings.

I was wondering at what point you would be interested in reviewing the code
(for design & style ) and, after I implement ay of your suggestions,
possibly merging it in to SVN?

Also, I have created a new library and some new files in existing
projects... What is the best way to include them in a ticket since they do
not get included in a SVN diff?

I hope this wasn't a total waste of your time.  I just want to make sure
that I follow the correct procedures and that my code is up to your
standards.

Thanks,

David Blain.