[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9318 by danielk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 20:50:04 UTC 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 17:15, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> References #1485. Make sure SDT pid is added on stream data reset.

I'm not sure if you intended this as a fix for the problem Daniel, but it's
made absolutely no difference.

In addition to the problem of name/callsign data being missing, we are all
seeing duplicate and incorrect transports being added to the database.

This is a dump of my dtv_multiplex table which I made after an incomplete
fullscan last night (sorry about the wrapping):
http://pastebin.ca/45044

There should be six transports.

I can be found in the dev IRC channel, if faster feedback is needed.
--
Stuart Morgan