[mythtv] Help, UI fades are waaay too slow!

Cougar mythtv at lost.data.ee
Sun Mar 12 20:48:51 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Kevin Kuphal wrote:

> Martin van Es wrote:

> >> If you're going to run SVN, you need to read the -dev and -commit
> >> lists.  Search them and you'll find your answer.
> >>

> > I do read the dev list, this just slipped from my attention I guess.
> > Thx 4 the hints by the way, found the discussion in archives now...
> >
> FYI, It's also in the Release notes page for 0.20 on the Wiki.  I try to
> also keep any major changes and information linked there as well.

Even with this -O UseOpenGLPainter=0 UI is still much slower for me than
it was before these changes.

Also I have really strange behavior in one fe where I have ATI 3D Rage
Pro. Sometimes everything are ok but very often I don't get anything
rendered except background image (using G.N.A.T.). I can do blind
navigation but all I see is background (no text, no icons). Playback and
OSD are ok.

---
Cougar