[mythtv] Realtime commflag bug?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Mon Mar 13 18:09:17 UTC 2006

HI!

During realtime commflagging, sometimes I get a "At the end, cannot
skip" message, although mythfrontend just announced the comm break
*with* length.

I am running 0.19 plus 0.19 fixes until Mar 1 plus this little
changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9093

mythbackend, mythfrontend and mythjobqueue running on 3 different machines.

We were watching 2 recordings with realtime flagging, each time about
20-25 minutes behind realtime, enough for the 2 commercials each.

1. Cold Case, 20:15-21:10 (add -5 and +10)
2. Without a trace, 21:10-22:05 (add -5 and +10)

For every recording, the 1st *and* 2nd commercial were being announced
with length by mythfrontend, but I could only jump (Z) over the 1st
commercial, not over the 2nd ("At the end, cannot skip"). For the first
recording, this problem was at about 21:47 realtime.

So, if mythfrontend announces the break, displaying the length, why
can't I jump over it? We were still 10 minutes behind realtime at the
end of the 2nd commercial.

Logs:
http://www.boerkel.de/logs4.tar.gz

Thanks!