[mythtv] Question regarding the mouse support

florin baiduc florinbaiduc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 02:26:30 UTC 2006

> I totally misunderstood you, sorry.

Hey, no problem...

> To get menus to work, the themed menu is the right place (I think).  I
> know it was on Isaac's todo list for the in converting to the new UI.
> In any case, once those buttons are their own MythUIType, is should
> start working.
>
> Good luck!

Thanks - If anybody is intending or already working on this issue,
please announce/post existing changes or plans, so that we don't do
the same job in the same time.
Also, any suggestions, comments or help is welcome...
My first steps would be to look into how the mythuitest buttons were
aded as children of the mythui interface and try to the the same for
the myththemedmenu.
As this implies a lot of work and the existing code is not very well
documented, any input or support from the initial developers would be
welcomed.

Florin