[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9365 -in trunk/mythtv by danielk

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Mar 15 03:52:07 UTC 2006

> It doesn't do so here.

Does MythVideo use MediaMonitor? Did you compile MythVideo? Is your
MythVideo patched? Did you notice the gratuitous case changes to things like
MediaMonitor::getMediaMonitor/getMedias? Or the access level change to
getMedias?

> Did you try installing mythtv before compiling mythvideo?
> Have you tried doing a distclean of one or both?

Always, and always. I use the same scripts to do the build while building
RPMs.

videolist.cpp line 278 is where it starts. If you look only in trac you can
see the case/access changes in mythmediamonitor.h

--
Anduin Withers