[mythtv] Problems entering guide - WAS: SVN 9302 - HandleTrackAction(GUIDE) not handled

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Mar 15 22:18:37 UTC 2006

> Does this make sense to anyone? Can anyone reproduce this behavior?

	Sort of. I have never got anything but a menu to display.
All of the Setup screens, the guide, et c. do not display.
I hadn't thought about it drawing "off screen."
Time for some debug in libmythui.

	I briefly commented about this in #1432
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1432
but now that someone else is having the same(?)
problem, it probably needs a new Trac ticket.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Look at this!
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Do you think I put this in