[mythtv] missing DVB recordings

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 16 00:40:00 UTC 2006

In the last week or so, two of my recordings failed. There's an entry (I can see the recorded item in both mythfrontend and mythweb), but there's no physical file.

Is the following logging correct for me to debug this?

"mythbackend -v siparser,record -l [file]"

I make about 10 to 15 recordings a day, and the missing recordings rarely happen....

Lastly, anyone else have this problem, or has this been reported? My apologies if it has been addressed on before, I do read all the lists on a daily basis.