[mythtv] missing DVB recordings

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Thu Mar 16 01:40:36 UTC 2006

If it helps, this same symptom started to occur for myself and Oscar about 2
weeks ago,  during some of Daniel's refactoring of the DVB. Daniel fixed it
within a couple of days.  for your reference look in the list archives for
the subject "DVB recording broken in SVN......"

the problem started in 9224, and was still there in 9236.  It was solved
well before 9295.

[ Daniel, is this possibly a regression? ]

 I suggest you send the backend logs for : "mythbackend -v
record,siparser,channel" and see what Daniel has to say.

Buzz.

  _____