[mythtv] missing DVB recordings

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 16 01:59:16 UTC 2006

If it helps, this same   symptom started to occur for myself and Oscar about 2 weeks ago,    during some of Daniel's refactoring of the DVB. Daniel fixed   it within a couple of days.  for your reference look in the list   archives for the subject "DVB recording   broken in SVN......":p I knew I had missed something...... I did have broken recordings around 2-3 weeks ago, but no empty recordings then...

the problem started in   9224, and was still there in 9236.  It was solved well before   9295.

[ Daniel, is this   possibly a regression? ]

 I suggest you send   the backend logs for : "mythbackend -v   record,siparser,channel" and see what Daniel has to say.
Thanks. Will use that commandline when I get back...

BTW, r u using the latest SVN now?