[mythtv] QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.

Wilhelm Eger c9egwi at uni-jena.de
Thu Mar 16 07:46:48 UTC 2006

Hello,

since a few days (I was absent and my machine updates SVN every night
automatically) my mythfrontend won't come up. It hangs showing only the
blue "Retro"-Screen.

These messages are schon until I pres Ctrl-C:

QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.

Before that I get a:

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

This is right, because I use the TV-out of a PVR 350 card and the
xdriver hasn't any GLX extension. The Qt fallback seems not to work.

Any workaround?

Revision is 9365

Wilhelm