[mythtv] missing DVB recordings

Daniel Foster daniel at 34SP.com
Thu Mar 16 11:30:07 UTC 2006

> Lastly, anyone else have this problem, or has this been reported? My
> apologies if it has been addressed on before, I do read all the lists on
> a daily basis.

I have the same problem - we've had a brief look into it over IRC.
Started on SVN builds around the time of 0.19.

I have two DVB tuners in my system, both Hauppauge Nova-Ts.  These are
card ids 1 and 3.  Only recordings from tuner 1 exhibit this problem -
those on card 3 always seem to work.

I intend to try removing card 1 in mythtv-setup and readding it as a
first stab at kicking the system into action but haven't had a chance yet.

--
Daniel Foster
Technical Director