[mythtv] 0.19 dvb-t recording: bytepos-offset does not match keyframe in recordedmarkup

Jan tuxvdr at jd67.de
Thu Mar 16 18:55:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

while I was preparing some movies to burn it on DVD (recorded->cutlist  via
recordmarkup->offset to bytepos cuts) I found out that the offset (Type:9) in
recordedmarkup not longer match the keyframe. I compare the offset (bytepos)
infomation with ProjectX and the offset is something between 10000-3000 bytes
behind the real keyframe position.
I rebuild the seektable with "mythcommflag -c xxxx -s 'yyyyyyyyyy' --rebuild"
and get a new seek information (Type: 6) matched perfectly.

Looks like something is goes wrong with the offset calculation while recording
dvb(-t).

The is happend since Version 0.19. Version 0.18.x works fine.

Cheers Jan