[mythtv] Mythfrontend flicker during window pan

florin baiduc florinbaiduc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 05:41:02 UTC 2006

Hi, with the new OpenGL interface, the Mythfrontend window flickers
very badly (in windowed mode, not in fullscreen) while panning. This
doesn't disturb the actuall use, but it could become issue of
concern...
Also, I noticed that the window contents dissapears after switching
the desktops and only the background remains visible. Moving the
window, or pressing a key will bring things to normal.
I presume it happens due to OpenGL window buffering method.
Regards.