[mythtv] Jumping around. was: Re: 0.19 dvb-t recording: bytepos-offset does not match keyframe in recordedmarkup

Stanley Merkx mythtv at merkx.demon.nl
Fri Mar 17 07:00:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

More in general something seems wrong with frame/bytepos calculations.
If I jump back while watching a recording the distance of the jump is far
more than configured. Also, the distance seems to get more the further I
am into the recording.

Cutpoints detected by mythcommflag are also way off when jumping to them.

Almost as if a wrong fps setting is used in a calculation somewhere...
This is with 0.19-fixes (9349) in a PAL country.

Anyone else seen something similar?

Regards,
Stanley.