[mythtv] Working frontend on Mac OS X Intel

Andreas Weder andreas.weder at hispeed.ch
Mon Mar 20 18:29:10 UTC 2006

 >>> This was in the patch I originally posted to the Wiki, but was edited
 >>> out by someone else with the comment that the SVN version now has
 >>> that part of the patch applied.
 >> It looks like your patch hasn't yet made it into the 19-fixes branch

 > Oops. No it hasn't. Sorry for taking that out of the Wiki.
 > I also removed stuff about libs/libfreemheg/BaseClasses.h
 > and libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro
 >
 > For anyone trying to build 19-fixes, just grab the head
 > version of these files, as I doubt I will be adding them to
 > the branches.

I've downloaded the head version and compared the above files
against 0-19-fixes. The differences in libmythtv.pro are far too many
to only stem from applying chgs for intel macs. And I've found that
BaseClasses.h from libfreemheg doesn't even exist on the 0.19 branch.

joe, do you think you could check all your local changes against
0.19 and then add the missing ones the wiki page again, please?

Thanks a lot
Andreas