[mythtv] OpenGL menu background rendering problem

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Mar 20 19:08:29 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> It seems to be limited to the unichrome stuff, and I haven't had time to set
> up my m10000 yet (it's been in pieces for a year or two).

If you can point me in the right direction, perhaps I can take a
looksee? GL really isn't my strong point tho'.

I know what you mean WRT the m10k, It took me a year to pull my finger
out and get my f/e working in a nice way again on it after being stuck
on minimyth for ages and a total lack of nice new features from SVN!!
Only my own lazyness to blame there tho' :)

Col.