[mythtv] qlocale.h and scanwizard

maxb at twinlanes.com maxb at twinlanes.com
Tue Mar 21 00:38:04 UTC 2006

My mythbackend runs on a mandrake 10.0 box.  I haven't upgraded it
because I don't want it to break.  When I tried to compile version
0.19, I got an error about a missing header file qlocale.h in
scanwizard.cpp.  There was some discussion of this last May, and at
least some of the relevant patch seemed to be incorporated in 0.19, but
it didn't work.  It looks like the way QT_VERSION is being compared
doesn't work properly on my box (I've got qt3.2.3).  I'm not sure what
is up,it looks like it should work.

I manually commented out the relevant sections in scanwizard.cpp and
scanwizardhelpers.cpp and it compiled at least.  I haven't been able to
test it yet.

Max Behensky