[mythtv] Question regarding AVCVideoServices framework on MacOS X

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:20:47 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj at xenotropic.com> wrote:
> In my latest efforts to get the MacOS X frontend for PPC built, I
> noticed that it seems as if the AVCVideoServices framework is now
> required to build it.  Has this always been the case and I just
> didn't notice, or is it something new in the code?

I just ran into this today when trying to build the 0.20 SVN frontend
for Intel MacOS.   It didn't happen in earlier versions for me,  so I
think it's a recent change in the code.

Adding "--disable-firewire" to the configure options in
osx-packager.pl got it to compile for me (though, I did that
remotely.. I haven't tested the resulting binary yet).