[mythtv] Question regarding AVCVideoServices framework on MacOS X

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Mar 21 23:13:25 UTC 2006

> In my latest efforts to get the MacOS X frontend for PPC built, I
> noticed that it seems as if the AVCVideoServices framework is now
> required to build it.

	I made a mistake in a patch which tries to locate that.
Just checked in a fix. It should only have been a problem if
the backend was explicitely enabled?

> I'm trying to make a point of building SVN MacOS X PPC on a regular
> basis both for my own edification to connect with my Linux SVN
> backend, and to see if I can shake out some bugs if need be.

	Thanks for doing that, Jeremy. I usually try to do the same,
but more of my Mac OS X changes are getting done late at night,
when the testing regime is a little lax :-(

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Its not easy having a good time
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | ...