[mythtv] Question regarding the mouse support

florin baiduc florinbaiduc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:26:53 UTC 2006

BTW, how is your status with the mouse event support. I managed to
change the struct ThemedButton and MenuRow like this:
class ThemedButton:public MythUIType
{
    Q_OBJECT
}

and compile it succesfully.
The problem is the the vectors have to become a QValueVector, and it
segfaults in one of them. Strange..
Still working on it...
If you would like to see the changes, I could send the files..