[mythtv] Strange behaviour in QT's QValueVector

florin baiduc florinbaiduc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:55:46 UTC 2006

I was wondering if anybody seen this kind of sittuation before.
I am trying to switch the vectors to QTValueVectors n the
myththemedmenu. If I just replace the declarations (replace vector
with QValueVector) I get this error for every push_back in the source.
If I use pointers as the vector's objects, the error does not appear,
but otoh it segfaults on a
QValueVector.begin() call. I really can't get around it :((
Anyone any suggestions?

This sittuation is for example encountered here:
In the
          MythThemedmenuPrivate::AddButton(){
1672 : buttonList.push_back(newbutton);
}
the error I encounter is:

/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluevector.h: In member function
'MythUIType& MythUIType::operator=(const MythUIType&)':
/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluevector.h:398:   instantiated from 'void
QValueVector<T>::push_back(const T&) [with T = ThemedButton]'
myththemedmenu.cpp:1672:   instantiated from here
/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qobject.h:212: error: 'QObject&
QObject::operator=(const QObject&)' is private
/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluevector.h:398: error: within this context

Any help would be really nice..