[mythtv] Strange behaviour in QT's QValueVector

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 23 05:04:45 UTC 2006

  _____

From: florin baiduc [mailto:florinbaiduc at gmail.com]
To: Development of mythtv [mailto:mythtv-dev at mythtv.org]
Sent: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:55:46 +0800
Subject: [mythtv] Strange behaviour in QT's QValueVector

I was wondering if anybody seen this kind of sittuation before.
I am trying to switch the vectors to QTValueVectors n the
myththemedmenu. If I just replace the declarations (replace vector
with QValueVector) I get this error for every push_back in the source.
If I use pointers as the vector's objects, the error does not appear,
but otoh it segfaults on a
QValueVector.begin() call. I really can't get around it :((
Anyone any suggestions?
Try QPtrList or something similiar for pointers?