[mythtv] Strange behaviour in QT's QValueVector

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Thu Mar 23 06:35:37 UTC 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 01:30, florin baiduc wrote:
> Actually if you take a look at car-pc sites, a lot of people like me
> discussing on which is the best software for that purpose.
> Unfortunately, Windows Media Station wins, but ONLY because it has
> proper mouse support. Nothing else is better "on the dark side"... So
> enabling mouse on MythTV will automatically bring a whole lot of users
> (many of them very technical).
> Keep on with the good job, ok?
> As soon as I have some results (if I have any), I'll post them in a
> patch or something.

I won't accept a patch for this.  I know how I want that code to be written,
and from what you've been asking, you're way off.  Explaining what I want for
this section of things will take longer than actually doing it.  So, just be
patient.

Also, you really need to stop top posting on this list.

Isaac