[mythtv] Mythweb and auto-expire checkboxes

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.net
Sun Mar 26 14:08:09 UTC 2006

Selecting or de-selecting auto-expire checkbox in mythweb recorded
programs page (SVN 9489), generates lot of activity in backend.

I get lot of encoding type of messages (>1400 lines to logs) and with my
PIII 500Mhz backend, it takes around 13-15sec to handle this simple
mythweb checkbox change. At the same time, enabling or disabling
auto-expire in frontend works fine (without any delays or extra messages).

Is this known issue?
--
   Otto