[mythtv] Changes needed for Compilation on Cygwin

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Mar 27 05:53:01 UTC 2006

> These symbols should presumably be found/resolved in
> mythmainwindow.cpp, but I'm not quite sure how this can happen given
> that is part of libmythui. libmythui also depends on libmyth so that
> would be a cyclic dependency

	Sadly, that is the case at the moment.
This problem, and the dependence on libz,
are also common to the Mac OS X builds.
If you have a look in the .pro files for
macx sections, you will see several fixes
(usually with comments).

	Cygwin's linker will require different
sets of flags, but you will probably need
to add changes everywhere there is a Mac fix.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Now the world has gone to bed,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia  |  Darkness won't engulf my head,