[mythtv] AVSync Problem on entering recorded playback

Graham Finlayson graham.finlayson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:50:02 UTC 2006

Stephen,

I also have encountered this problem in the past and it was annoying me. I
made the following quick hack based on what you have discovered, and this
works on my environment. In the for loop in AvFormatDecoder::ScanStreams  I
added

if ( enc->enc_type == CODEC_TYPE_VIDEO && enc->bit_rate == 0 )
    continue;

I also have DVB-T in the UK.

Graham