[mythtv] I'm looking for a volunteer developer/sponsor

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:21:18 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I have some good ideas about extending mythtv's plugins
and functionality, I've even have some of them already worked
but the trick is that they're all hardcoded within the menus' xmls
and executing scripts.

I've played with QT/C++ a long time ago and I can't just dive
into creating my own plugins just yet so I'm looking for a volunteer plugins
developer which I can describe how I want the plugins setup to look,
arguments, etc and together to work on some plugins- At first, I'd like to
start with just setup screens so that the plugins won't be static (hardcoded
in the xml).

So if anyone's interested drop me a line.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Liran.