[mythtv] mythweb not showing HD beside program in SVN trunk?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:05:59 UTC 2006

I've upgraded my mythtv to SVN (but can't go back anymore) and I
notice that by the days goes by, there is no more HD beside my HD
programming anymore.  Only the series seems to carry it but not the HD
movies.  For example, "School or Rock" is playing in HD on FOX this
friday.  It was showing as "HD" before I upgraded and now there is no
"HD" beside it anymore.

I checked in trac, but seems like it wasn't reported.  Anybody seen
this lately in SVN trunk?

Steve M.