[mythtv] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 5 17:51:32 UTC 2006

Ronald Pijnacker wrote:
>> I've just added to svn the first release of MythArchive which is a new
>> plugin for myth that allow you create DVD's from your myth recordings.
>> Its still a work in progress but is at a stage where I would like people
>> to test it so I can get some feed back on what works and what doesn't.
>> At the moment its in svn as a separate module but eventually when its
>> had more testing and is more complete it will probably be moved in with
>> the other plugins. Its based on the old MythBurn scripts but has been
>> rewritten to reduce the number of dependencies and to hopefully make it
>> easier to install.
>>
>> I've created a  wiki page giving more details of what MythArchive can do
>> and how to install it.
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive
>>
>> Paul H.
>>

> Hi Paul,
>
> Do I have to use the svn version of MythTV for this, our should it also
> work against 0.19-fixes?

Yep. You have to use current svn in trunk it will not work with the
fixes branch.
> I saw that there was a MythArchive in the cvs repository aswell, is this
> the same thing? Could I check that out instead?
>
> Groeten,
>
>   Ronald.

I assume you are taking about cvs on sourceforge. It is the same but
because of the problems that SF have had over the last 5 weeks the
version that is available there is now over 5 weeks old. I won't be
updating that version any more in any case. The version in svn is the
official version.

Paul H.