[mythtv] mythmusic/mythweather google summer of code project

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat May 6 08:49:48 UTC 2006

Rishabh Manocha wrote:
> I will do my best to write a comprehensive application - but I just
> wanted to gauge the complexity of the project on hand.

For what it's worth, the UI replacement in MythMusic should not be to
difficult from a C++ coding perspective. I think the hardest part will
be identifying a good UI that caters for everyone which will require
some good canvasing of the -dev and -users lists and asking appropriate
questions, making mockups and then gaining further feedback.

Once that is in place the coding of the UI shouldn't be too complex from
a coding perspective.

Isaac, if the project for MythMusic goes ahead and there is need for a
backup mentor I'd be happy to assume that role.

Col.