[mythtv] schedule a recording with SQL

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 14:31:33 UTC 2006

another question on the record insert.  Can anyone
tell me in the record table what findday, findtime,
findid are needed for?  It looks like findday is set
to 5, findtime is set to the hour of the recording,
and findid is 732800.  I cant seem to figure out what
they need to be.

Anything else in the insert that I should be concerned
with that is not obivious?

Thanks -Mike