[mythtv] mythmusic/mythweather google summer of code project

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Tue May 9 07:43:44 UTC 2006

(Couldn't figure out whether to top-post or bottom-post on this reply,
I'll just go for it up here).

I also submitted an application for the MythMusic project, and after
talking on IRC about how
many people are applying for the MythTV project I'm excited for all the
new features coming in
August. My project proposal is here:
http://www.jhurliman.org/resume/mythtv-application.txt
and any suggestions are more than welcome.

Hope to see you soon,

John Hurliman