[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9893 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed May 10 01:56:53 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 21:45 -0400, Tom Lichti wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> I haven't figured out how to merge yet, but I am running the -vid
> branch, and it seems to use less CPU with XvMC, and I haven't gotten any
> 'watermark' osd images yet. I can't seem to get colour OSD, was I
> mistaken that it was fixed in this branch?

There is an nVidia only OpenGL OSD. You can enable it by using the
--disable-xvmcw option after the --enable-xvmc option. But I wouldn't
recommend it at the moment. It uses more CPU than software decoding..

The fixes are with the grey scale IA44 OSD, and with the pause frames.
These should no longer lock up playback after a lot of jumping, or in
edit mode, or when you have a bad signal. The pause frames should also
look a lot better in edit mode.

-- Daniel