[mythtv] Problem with mytharchive

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 12 17:05:41 UTC 2006

Green, Bob wrote:
> Hope I'm posting to the right place - I figured -dev rather than
> -users since mytharchive requires the dev tree rather than any of the
> released versions of Myth.
>
> I'm attempting to get mytharchive to work but its falls over
> complaining that it doesn't know about pal-i. I'll include the log below.
>
> I'm in the UK, am using DVB, running under FC4 and my svn version is 9923
>
> I'm probably doing something dumb as this is my first attempt to burn
> DVDs.
>
> Thanks
> -Bob

MythArchive isn't bothered what flavor of PAL you use only that you want
PAL and not NTSC. Somehow you have managed to set the video mode to
'pal-i' which is strange because the settings page only has two options
PAL or NTSC! Did you change the setting in the DB manually?

In any case going to the settings page and reselecting PAL should fix
things.

Paul H.